Saturday, March 6, 2010

You Are What You Eat

Everyone wants awesome heath, but few are willing to do what it takes to achieve that awesome health.  I've had some say to me, "I can't do that," or That's not for me."  Most don't make any changes until they are faced with a health crisis.

You don't want to be one of those persons, who waits until a health crisis knocks at your door to begin making changes.  Start today by eating healthy.  Increase your fruits, veggies and your water intake.  You will notice a difference.  Oh, and don't forget those green smoothies!

Below is a trailer for the documentary Food Matters.  The most profound message is the last statement at the end of the clip.  No, I will not tell you, what is said, you must view and listen for yourself.  :)  If you want more information, about this documentary and about Food Matters, visit by clicking here.

You are what you eat!!