Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Agape Nutrition Bars Review

I was able to try the Agape Nutrition Bars and all I can say is ummm, ummm good!  I have never tasted anything like these bars.  I will not be trying any other bars, because there is no need.  Agape Nutrition Bars are truly one of a kind.

What are Agape Nutrition Bars?

Agape Nutrition Bars are raw nutrition bars without any additives.  These bars are raw vegan, gluten free, dairy free, GMO-free, white and brown sugar free.  The raisins, apples, blueberries, and cranberries are all unsulphured and organic.  The nuts are raw and organic.  The sweeteners (Barhi dates, yacon syrup, date paste or organic agave nectar) used are diabetic friendly.  Agape Nutrition Bars make for a good nutritious breakfast, especially when you're on the go or a healthy snack.

My Taste Test

My first bite of Blueberry Ginger was an amazing experience.  This bar tasted so pure, clean and of course, as the name implies (Agape), full of love.  I ate it slowly because I wanted to savor every bite.  I didn't have to worry about biting into something that wasn't suppose to be there.

Secondly, I tried the Cranberry Orange.  One thing I noticed when I opened the bar, was the smell of orange.  Now, who doesn't love the smell of orange.  All I can say is that this bar was love at first bite.  I have never tasted a raw bar so good.

I asked my husband to taste the Cranberry Orange. The first thing he said was, "Can you buy these in the store?"  I told him, I didn't know, but I do know we can order them online.  My husband said, you need to order some of these, because this is really good.  I'm going to win him over yet, to my way of eating.  One step at a time.

Once you taste these raw food nutrition bars, you will never look at the other bars the same.

Agape Nutrition Bars can be purchased online and they come in three Agape flavors:  apple cobbler, cranberry orange, and blueberry ginger.  The Agape Nutrition Bars are handmade by Chef Carolyn Akens, uncooked, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

You can visit Chef Carolyn Akens at Carolyn's Raw Foods and Agape Nutrition Bars.

Have a wonderful day!