Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Supplements and Sports Nutrition SuperStore - VitaDigest

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of VitaDigest. All opinions are 100% mine.

I like shopping online from the comfort of my home.  There is nothing better than going online and finding what you need, all with a few key strokes.  I especially enjoy purchasing my vitamins, supplements and other health products online at low prices.  I can usually find awesome deals.

I'd like to introduce to VitaDigest.  VitaDigest carries health products at low prices sometimes offering 50% off the retail price.  Who doesn't like a bargain?  I know I do.

VitaDigest is a place where you can find many vitamins, supplements and organic body care products.  Getting top quality products at low prices, being able to feel secure when placing my order along with fast shipping is right up my alley.

I am currently taking Biochem Superior B-12 (3000 mcg) and TwinLab D3 + K2 Dots (1000 IU) and VitaDigest carries the TwinLab D-Dots that I use at a very low price.  I paid about $16 in the store for the D-Dots that I have now, but I can order them from VitaDigest for $7.98.  That is 50% off and I'm trying to be careful with every penny I spend.

It was easy for me to find the D-dots on the website, because navigation was very user friendly.  I am also in the market for good a multi-vitamin and I think that I should  be able to find one at VitaDigest.com because they carry a large selection.

VitaDigest is offering an exlcusive 10% off Coupon through the end of February.  When placing your order be sure to use this code "izb10jan" to get your 10% discount.  Shipping is always free on all orders over $100.

VitaDigest carries a wide range of herbal supplements, including vitamins, nutritional supplements, anti-aging, vitality, weight-loss formula, herbs, teas, bone health, liver health, skin care and many more.  VitaDigest.com was awarded INC5000 in 2009 as the top 5000 fastest growing companies. VitaDigest offers over 13,000 vitamins, supplements and other health products at great prices too.

Visit my sponsor: VitaDigest