Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shea Terra Organics Review: Black Soap Facial Cleanser and Mask


I have been using one of Shea Terra Organic's new products, "Black Soap Facial Cleanser and Mask" for almost 2 weeks and this here is what I think about the product.

The packaging is:
  • simple
  • comes with a pump dispenser
  • comes in a glass bottle
Overall I love the packaging.

The labeling:
  • covers all bases about the product thoroughly
  • is easy to read and understand
  • provides easy to follow directions on how to apply the product
The smell:
  •  is not my favorite (medicine smell)
  • reminds me of menthol, but it has no menthol
  • has rosemary and lemongrass, which I can detect (I like that)
The color and consistency:
  • is dark brown
  • thick and creamy
My thoughts

This product has worked very well on my skin.  It is a little drying, but I usually apply a moisturizer and I'm good to go.  My skin is smoother and my complexion looks better.

You know a product is working when your husband gazes at your and says, "Wow, your skin is so clear and beautiful." 

This product is a keeper.  If you are looking for a natural skin and body care line, then I recommend that you check out Shea Terra Organics




*This product was purchased by me and I am not being paid to write this review.*