Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Set Goals for Success

 

It has been hard for me to stick to eating a raw food vegan diet (about 2 months), but on February 8, 2010, I bit the bullet and I am happy to report that day 1 was a success for me.  I did a few things to ensure my success and they are listed below:
  • Pray for guidance and direction.
  • Grab a pen and paper and write down my goals.
  • Make an action plan for how I will reach my goals.
  • Put the plan into action.
  • Take one step and one day at at time.
  • Keep moving in the raw food direction.
**I have applied these steps in almost every area of my life and these steps have never let me down.**

If you are finding it hard to make the changes that you desire, then I say, write down your goals and take those steps that will help you reach your goals.  One day you will find that you have reached your goals, all because you stayed the course and kept pushing.

When you are making changes in your life, what do you do to ensure that you will reach your goals?

Have a day full of peace!  ;-)