Thursday, February 18, 2010

How I Learned to Heal Cancer by Dr. Leonard Coldwell

My father passed away in 2006 from stomach cancer.  I wish I could have done something for him, but at the time I didn't know what to do.  Today, I am more informed and I know that we have alternatives.

I am subscribed to Paul Nison's blog and he has been speaking with Dr. Leonard Coldwell.  This is part 3 of the video series, but I encourage you to view all videos in this series.  I am sharing this video because it was very touching.  Dr. Coldwell says it plainly in this video, but I'd like to stress it before you begin viewing the video.

Prayer and seeking God in the time of illness is very important.  People will say, "Have faith and God will heal you."  Well, I believe it takes more than faith, it actually takes work and action.  Faith without work/action is dead. 

Dr. Coldwell speaks about what doctors knowingly did to his grandmother.  It was sad, but out of that came Dr. Coldwell's desire to help others with cancer. 

Please view this video and share your thoughts.