Friday, February 5, 2010

Commenting System Technical Issues

I am having a few technical difficulties on my blog with my commenting system.  I installed Intense Debate, because I like the CommentLuv feature, but decided to go back to Disqus.  

I tried to reinstall Disqus and now I am having some issues.  I find Disqus to be more user friendly, but Intense debate has some awesome features.  Intense Debate appears cluttered on my blog and I don't like clutter.  I also noticed that after installing Intense Debate my comments were not showing,  I didn't like that either, so that's when I went back to Disqus.

I still have some technical issues I need to resolve with Disqus, but will be using Disqus as my commenting system.

Whenever you comment, always enter your website information so that others can visit your site.  Don't feel like you have to create an account to comment, you can always comment as a guest.

I'm trying to get these comment issues resolved, so please bear with me.  If you can offer any assistance, please feel free to let me know by sending me an email.

Thanks,
Evelyn Parham

**Update**

I decided not to use a commenting system.  I think you will find it much easier to leave a comment. 

**Update #2**

I went back to Disqus commenting system.  I think it will suit my needs.  Any questions, please let me know.