Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Robin @ Robin's Got Health bestowed upon me the Beautiful Blogger Award.  I am truly humbled and thankful to receive this award.  Thank you Robin!

Rules for this award
  • Thank the person kindly who passes this to you and link your award back to them.
  • List 7 Things about Yourself
  • Pass it on to 15 Beautiful Bloggers
7 Things about Evelyn
  1. I have a blog about my daughter, Little Miss Hannah
  2. I have a Rebounder, but I am not consistent with using it.  Shame on me!
  3. I love Afro Veda products and Aubrey Organics conditioners.
  4. I enjoy meeting other bloggers and learning from them.
  5. I love, love, love, books.  Can't you tell?
  6. I enjoy becoming a better writer.
  7. My Favorite Quote:  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  Matthew 6:33
I bestow the Beautiful Blogger Award upon:
  1. Jennifer @ Fruitful Vine
  2. Malachi @ Raw Wisdom
  3. Elizabeth @ The Raw Panda
  4. CO @ Chocolate Orchid
  5. Kiesha @ Highly Favored
  6. Ingrid @ Raw Epicurean
  7. Sarah @ Living the Fruity Life
  8. Jennifer @ Sweet on Veg
  9. Coach Kai @ Coach You to Health
  10. Rochelle @ Inconsequential Logic
  11. Mike @ Live Life 365
  12. Michelle @ Healing with Raw Juices
  13. Tina @ Terra BLT
  14. Blessed Mama @ Blessed Vegan Life
  15. Angie @ In the Raw Realm
Each one of you are beautiful people and beautiful bloggers.  You have inspired me to keep on keeping on.  For that I am grateful.

Have an awesome day!  :)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]