Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shea Terra Organics 30% Off Everything



Hello everyone!

Shea Terra Organics is one of my favorite companies to purchase my shea butter products from.  I only use shea butter from this company.  Shea Terra Organics guarantees the highest quality products.

I love the fact that they offer organic shea butter products.  Not only that, they help empower Africa's indigenous people with the tools they need to overcome poverty by giving a portion to those communities via the purchases that we make.

Shea Terra Organics is having a sale and everything is 30% off.  They have introduced a few new products too.  When you place your order, enter this code JAN30 at checkout.  The offer ends January 30, 2010, so hurry over and place your order.  You will be glad you did.

I am in no way compensated for making this post.  I am sharing this with you because I love what this company is doing and they have amazing products.

Have an awesome day!

P.S. They have 2 different websites and they are above.