Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How to Alleviate Female Health Issues


Every now and then I will have someone ask my advice on certain topics and today, I will share with you a question from a fellow You Tuber.
Evelyn, you are a truly blessed being. I have found your journey soo inspiring!! Thank you for sharing it with us!! Do you know anything that can help with heavy periods, pcos, fibroids (womens issues??)
I am not a doctor, but I will share with you, what I have found to help me.  Ultimately it is up to you to make the necessary changes that are best for you so that you can see and feel the results.

These recommendations are not cures for your condition, but they will help you in your journey to becoming a healthy you.

Alleviate Female Health Issues
  1. Make up your mind that you want these conditions alleviated and do what you have to do.
  2. Start with a cleanse/detox.  There are many ways to do a cleanse/detox, so find what works best for you and stick with it.  (How to choose the right cleanse)
  3. Change your diet to a predominantly plant-based diet.  You may not think that diet plays a role, but it does.  Since I have changed my diet, I haven't had menstrual cramps at all.  They are a thing of the past and boy am I glad about that.
  4. Do away with animal products. The culprit is dairy and beef. If you can start by letting these 2 products go first, you will be on your way. 
  5. Stop eating white sugar, salt, white flour, and processed foods.  These foods are known to wreak havoc on the body. There are healthier substitutes that you can use.
  6. Move that body.  We were not made to sit around and not be active. Get off that couch and move that body.  
  7. Do what you love.  I once had a job that I hated with a passion.  After leaving that job, my health issues started clearing up.  Slowly, but surely.
  8. Stay away from Stress.  Stress can hurt you more than you will ever know.  Try your best to stay away from situations and people that will stress you out.  Sometimes, you cannot control the situation, but try not to let those situations and people get to you.
  9. Do not worry.  In this day and time, it is very easy to worry, but we must put everything in God's hands and leave it there.  Knowing that no matter what happens, things will be okay.
  10. Attitude is everything.  Be more positive and surround yourself with like minded people.  Leave the negativity at the door.
  11. Research.  Learn all you can about becoming a healthier person. Much of the information that I have ever come across, always has one common message and the message is that a healthy diet is the key.
There is always hope, but you must take action.

Blessings and best wishes to all and don't ever give up!