Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Vision and Focus of Natural Raw Living



CHANGE
HEALTHY LIFESTYLES 
INSPIRATION
LEARNING AND KNOWLEDGE
SHARING
WILL POWER


These six concepts are the core of Natural Raw Living.  They are the foundation for living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

I am Evelyn Parham.  I am a follower of  Christ, wife, mother, educator, trained biologist and avid blogger.  My personal goal is becoming a Holistic Health Advisor and obtaining my Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences.  I love connecting and inspiring others.  I am very passionate about sharing information that will help others live a healthier life.  If I can help just one person along the way, that would be something wonderful.

I was diagnosed with uterine fibroid tumors in 2002, and it wasn't until 2005 that I began researching and understanding the connection between diet and health.  My first change began with me adopting a vegetarian diet, but it was always a struggle for me.  In 2005, I did my first Master Cleanse and from there, I continued researching and reading  more about diet and health.

I joined a group started by Bunny Berry (Raw Fu), back in November of 2008.  That's when I began my raw food journey.  It hasn't been an easy journey, but it has been a life changing experience.


I have never in my life received as many compliments as I receive now.  It feels good knowing that my diet plays a big role in how I feel and look.  I weighed 152 lbs back in 2004, but now I weigh what I weighed my junior/senior year in high school (108-110 lbs)  Check out my video and see the metamorphosis.

I want you to know that food does mater and it makes a difference in your overall health and well being.

At this time, I eat a high raw vegan diet and I enjoy this way of eating.  I have learned a lot about eating a healthy raw food diet and I know there is much  more I will learn.

Natural Raw Living is here to inform, inspire, motivate and encourage.  You can be a healthier person, but it starts within you.

Let the change and healing begin, one step at a time.

You can contact me by:  Email (evelynparham@gmail.com), Face Book, Twitter, and You Tube.

Warm Regards,