Wednesday, December 9, 2009

To Follow or Unfollow on Twitter



A few days ago I did some much needed housekeeping with my twitter account.  Inconsequential Logic posted an article entitled Twitter Etiquette - Or At Least My Version.  Roschelle shares her point of view and I totally agree with her.

There is a great site that you can use to stop following twitter users who do not follow you (Twitter Karma).  I think it is common courtesy to follow those who follow me.  Twitter Karma helped me do my housekeeping and now that I have done that, I find visiting twitter and reading the tweets much more enjoyable.
   
Do you have a twitter account?  If you have a twitter account, please share your site address in the comment section. What is your opinion about being twitter courteous?


Be cool and remember to smile!  :)