Monday, December 28, 2009

Don't Be Afraid of Change



As you reflect on you 2009 and set goals for the coming New Year, don't be afraid of change  You must get in there and do it!

Today marks day 1 for me beginning the Hallelujah Diet and in the coming days I will share with you more information about the Hallelujah Diet.  But for now, I will leave you with some inspiration for today and the coming New Year.

In order to change, we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. - Author unkown
There comes a time in your life when you must make a change and often times your life will depend on you making those changes.


Resolve to be the master of change, rather than the victim of change. - Brian Tracy


Change does not change tradition.  It strengthens it.  Change is a challenge and an opportunity not a threat. - Prince Phillip of England

A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step. - Lao Tse
Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today.  All you need to do is take the first step and the rest will follow.


Only I can change my life.  No one can do it for me. - Carol Burnett
There comes a time when you must say to yourself, "I can and I must do this for me."  Walk forward and not backward!


Peace and blessings!  :)