Thursday, November 19, 2009

Link Love


Today, I will share some link love with a few people who have stopped by and left comments.  They  not only leave comments, but they encourage and inspire me so much.  Thank you for all you do!


LaVender Williams of Mom's Peace Bites.  LaVender is the founder of MOMSWEB and United States Navy retiree, she wants only to be recognized as a supporting wife and loving mother.  She is also the author of We Snap in Silence.



Jennifer Valerie of Fruitful Vine. "I love discovering about the wonders of raw food and their benefits to the body. Food storage and emergency preparedness is also one of my many passions. Helping wives succeed in being a blessing to their husbands gives me tremendous satisfaction."


Bernease Brown doesn't have a blog, but she does make You Tube videos and that is how I met her.  Bernease has been supportive of me and my blog.  There have been times when I have wanted to give up doing this blog, but she is always pushing me and telling me not to give up and to keep on writing.


Chatterbox of The Dialogue.  Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.  You really made my day.  The last thing you said in your comment to me is "keep writing."  Again, when I don't feel as inspired to share with others, someone will come along and leave me an encouraging word.


Pay these fellow bloggers and you tuber a visit.  Let them know that Evelyn from Natural Raw Living sent you.

Happy Thursday!