Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aubrey Organics - Sea Buckthorn Leave-In



I have a friend who gave me Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn Leave-In Conditioner and Curl Activator to try and I'm glad she did, because I love this product.  The first time I applied this product to my hair, I was sold.

Seabuckthorn leave-in conditioner left my hair soft and moisturized, not to mention my curls were very defined.  The product did not leave my hair oily/greasy and weighted down.  The ends of my hair felt so amazing, not dry and brittle like they have been feeling.  Seabuckthorn leave-in conditioner is a must have for me.

After using this product, I gathered my other products and read the labels and found some shocking information (formaldehyde, fabric softener, and skin irritants), just to name a few.  These products say they are natural, but yet when I examined the label more carefully and closely, I found some ingredients that I will avoid with all cost.

I highly recommend you get your hands on Natural Organic Hair and Skin Care by Aubrey Hampton.  Aubrey includes an A to Z guide to natural and synthetic chemicals in cosmetics. This book helped guide me in which products, I had to let go.  My hair is now doing better with natural organic products and I am a happy camper.

About Seabuckthorn Leave-In Conditioner & Curl Activator

100% Natural Ingredients.
Perfect for conditioning and taming your curls without weighing them down!  Rich in emollients, proteins, and antioxidants, this spray controls dryness and frizz while redefining curls.
Price:  $9.98

Ingredients:  Deionized Water, Essential Fatty Acid Base, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Aloe Vera, Natural Grain Alcohol, Egg Protein Oil, Burdock Oil, Oat Protein, Vitamin F, White Camellia Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sea Buckthron Oil, Aubrey's Perservatives (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin A, C and E), Camomile Oil.

No animal testing/Biodegradable/Recyclable Container

A good rule of thumb, is to see if you can pronounce the ingredients.  If you can pronounce the ingredients with ease, then you may have yourself a winner. 

Happy hump day!  :-)