Monday, October 26, 2009

Laughter Does the Body Good


Bernease and Evelyn at the DeKalb Farmer's Market (World Market)

This weekend I met Ms. Bernease, who is one of my internet friends.  One thing we could not stop doing was laughing.  I think we laughed so hard until our cheeks hurt.  I now know that laughter does the body good.

It was late when I arrived home from meeting Bernease.  I drove back to the country while my husband got some much needed shut eye.  I usually get sleepy after driving 30 minutes, but not this time. I drove the whole time, (1 hour and 20 minutes) with no problems.  I didn't get sleepy until we were 10 minutes away from our house.  I attribute this to the hearty laughter.

I can't remember the last time I laughed like that.  It is time to bring back the hearty laughter.  It definitely does the body good.


Ebony, Bernease and Evelyn
Laughter is nature's greatest beautifier.  Laughter is the divine sculptor.  Joy is nature's grand cosmetic.  Smile and your digestion will improve.  Unconditional laughter may be the highest vibration in the universe.  Laughter is an attribute of beauty that the divine forces are constantly pouring into the universe.  Mineral-rich, nutrient-dense raw-plant-foods, noble thoughts, and harmonious feelings of love and joy attract more of the cosmic outpourings of laughter into your body - they make it easier for you to laugh and enjoy life!  The world is made young with laughter.  A joke a day keeps the doctor away.  He/she who laughs, lasts.  Laughter is longevity. - Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe
Have you had your laugh today?  If you haven't just laugh out loud right now and notice how you feel.

Have a wonderful Monday!  :)