Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Tina the author of Terra Bits, Life& Travel bestowed the Kreative Blogger Award upon me and I am truly thankful. Tina has very interesting posts. Whenever she visits a new eatery or travels to another country, I feel like I'm right there with her.

This is my second Kreative Blogger award, but the first one I received was when I first began blogging. Receiving this award after a year of blogging is so sweet.

Here are 7 random facts about me.
  1. I am passionate about helping others obtain optimal health, especially when there are health conditions involved.
  2. I am a follower of current events as it relates to end-time events. Things are getting scary, but we must hold onto our faith and not waiver or flinch.
  3. I am a free thinker and I don't follow the crowd.
  4. I love blogging and I never actually thought I'd grow to love blogging as much as I do.
  5. I love singing, but lately, I have been slack in that area.
  6. I love reading. You can always find me reading 2 or 3 sometimes 4 different books at one time. I am truly a bookworm.
  7. I love God, family and my friends.
Now, I must pass this award to 7 other people.
  1. Jennifer at Fruitful Vine
  2. Cheris at Chocolate Orchid
  3. Sister-in-laws at Living a Whole Life
  4. Roschelle at Inconsequential Logic
  5. Sunshine at Natural Hair...Natural Products
  6. Ingrid at Raw Epicurean
  7. MomsWeb at Mom's Peace Bites
Thanks again Tina, and wishing you the best in all that you do.