Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How to Make Spaghetti with Aioli Sauce

In the wonderful world of raw food, I have been trying raw food recipes and when I find something, that is delicious, I must share.

Once again, here is a recipe that I found to be a winner from Alive in 5 written by Angela Elliott.  I promised you that I would share recipes with you, especially when I find something that is finger licking good.

Can't you tell that I am loving Alive in 5 and I highly recommend this recipe book.  The recipes are quick and easy and you can whip up a raw gourmet meal in 5 minutes.  How cool is that?

I am usually the only one in my house eating these meals and I always cut the recipe in half.  Don't worry, I haven't cut the recipe in half on you.  Here is what you will need to make Spaghetti with Aioli Sauce.

Makes 3 Servings

4 zucchinis
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 to 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
3 small garlic cloves
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

**I added a little cayenne pepper and I also had some Roma tomatoes with this meal.  You can have whatever vegetable you like.**

Using a vegetable peeler or a spiral slicer, cut the zucchinis into long thin strips to create vegetable "spaghetti."  Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, Italian seasoning, and black pepper in a blender, and process until smooth.  Pour over the zucchini strips and serve.

Check out my video and see how quick and easy it is to make Spaghetti with Aioli Sauce.

Enjoy!



Have an amazing day! :-)