Sunday, October 25, 2009

Green Smoothie Challenge Begins 10/26/09

The Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on Monday, October 26, 2009 and will last for 10 days. This is a challenge that was started by Ms. Bernease, one of my You Tube friends.

Those of you who want to participate can make a You Tube video daily or report daily by commenting on Bernease's video or my video, letting us know that you had your green smoothie for the day. You must have have at least one (1) green smoothie a day.

I will do a give-a-way for those who participate in this challenge.  I haven't decided what I'll be giving away, but you will know after the challenge is complete.  You can qualify for the give-a-way by being a subscriber to my You Tube channel or a follower of my blog.  If you are friends with me on twitter or facebook, feel free to participate.  Each day of the challenge, you must let me know that you had your green smoothie for that day and what kind of green smoothie you whipped up. 

Spinach Smoothie with Bananas and Strawberries
2/3 bananas
1/2 -1 cup frozen strawberries
1-2 handful of spinach
sweetener if needed
water or whatever liquid you like
Blend and enjoy!  Yum, yum!!

Green smoothies RAWK!



Have a great start of the week!  :)