Do you sometimes feel like you are the only one trying to eat healthy? Well, I do! It is hard sometimes, because people make their little snide remarks and often times these very same people are overweight and sickly. I have found more support online then in my immediate circle of family and friends. Below are some ways I have connected with other raw foodies online.
Ways You Can Connect with Other Raw Foodies
- Sign up for a twitter/facebook account. This is a great place to meet others. You can do a word search and find many people sharing information about raw foods.
- Create a blog. Post to your blog and find other blogs in your niche. Comment on those blogs in your niche and add them to your blogroll/blog list.
- Join a social ning. Raw Fu and Give it to me Raw are good places to start.
- Sign up for a YouTube account. You can find people on YouTube who are documenting their raw food journeys and sharing helpful information about raw foods. Subscribe to those channels and leave comments.
- Listen to BlogTalkRadio Shows. You can find some very informative shows on BTR. If you want to participate in the BTR show discussions online, then it is a good idea to create an account.
- Don't be shy. When you find someone who shares your interests, connect with them by following them on twitter/facebook, following/subscribing to their blog RSS feed, subscribe to YouTube channels, try leaving a few comments along the way and if possible, send them an email/message. This will let the other person know that you are interested in what they are saying and it will also help open the lines of communication.