Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Product Review: Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner

I am a lover of natural products and when I find something that works for me, I have to share it. 

I have been using Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner for a month and it works very well on my hair.

My hair feels and looks healthier, is softer, and has a shine. My hair is very moisturized and I've also noticed less breakage.


The shampoo and conditioner have a fresh clean smell.  The smell is soft and does not have any overpowering fragrances.  My kind of products! 


About Jason Natural Personal Care Products 
  • Founded in 1959
  • Leader in Pure and Natural Products (skin, body, hair, and oral)
  • Uses the Finest Food-Grade, Natural, Organic and Nutrtional Ingredients
  • Environmentally Friendly
  • Affordable
  • Features over 200 Products
 A Little Info About Biotin
  • Soluble Compound
  • Member of Vitamin B Family
  • Vital for Hair Growth and Healthy Skin
  • Helps with Hair Loss
  • Helps Return Hair to its Natural Color
  • Strengthens Nails Making Nails Stronger

Formulated to gently cleanse hair and scalp and help alleviate dry, itchy scalp, repair damaged hair and split ends with "bio-active" Natural Biotin, Vitamin B5, Certified Organice Extracts of Marigold, Chamomile, and Ginseng pus Aloe Vera, and Vitamins A, C, and E.
  • Fortifying Shampoo
  • No Lauryl/Laureth  Sulfates
  • Enriched with Plant Proteins
  • Ginseng and Chamomile
  • Helps Promote Healthy Hair
  • Safe For Color Treated Hair
  • Bio-Degradable
  • No Animal By-Products (Vegan)
  • No Animal Testing
  • Paraben Free

Penetrates the hair shaft delivering long lasting moisture, reducing the formation of split ends and increasing volume and manageability, leaving healthier, shinier hair. 
  • Fortifying Conditioner
  • Enriched with Marigold, Ginseng and Chamomile
  • Helps Promote Healthier Hair
  • Fortified with Plant Proteins and Vitamin B5
  • Safe for Color Treated Hair
  • Bio-Degradable
  • No Animal By-Products (Vegan)
  • No Animal Testing
  • Paraben Free
**Amazon has a great deal on the shampoo and conditioner.  I wish I had known this before I shelled out almost $10 for each product, but it was well worth it. For more information, click the links below and see for yourself.**

Keep it natural from head to toe!  :)