- I am the only one who eats a raw food diet. It is easy to fall of the wagon when I have family members bringing cookies, candy bars, potato chips and other junk foods in the house. I pray for more self-control and willpower.
- I am not prepared. When I do not prepare in advance, I end up eating foods that I should not eat. I believe the mind and body work together as one, and if the mind is not focused then the body will follow.
- I have a sugar addiction. I am not ashamed to admit this. I know by getting this out in the open, it will help me address the problem.
- Fast. I will do a 7-day juice fast to cleanse my mind, body and soul. During my fast, I will pray, read my bible, and meditate.
- Colon hydrotherapy. I will have a colonic the second day of my 7-day juice fast. I am a little afraid to do this, but I know it is something that I must do.
- Wheat grass juicer. I will purchase a manual wheat grass juicer so that I can juice green leafy vegetables.
- Read more. I have so much information that I need to read. This will help keep my mind focused on on being a healthier person..
- Exercise. I am a very lazy person when it comes to exercise. Even though I do not have a weight problem, exercise is a must no matter how much you weigh.
- Raw food diet change. Since I have a sugar addiction, I will follow Dr. Cousen's recommendations in his book entitled Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine. I will follow Phase I for as long as I feel I need to. Phase I includes, greens, vegetables, nuts and seeds, and grasses. Phase I does not include any fruit, but I can eat salad fruits such as tomatoes, red bell peppers, avocado, and cucumbers, etc. I will eat more than what I have listed, but I will share more about this is future posts.
- Raw food vegan. I will eat 100% of my foods uncooked, but if I eat 80% of my foods uncooked, it will not be the end of the world.
Every Friday, I will do a post, letting you know how I did for the week. Today I am doing a 1 day water fast. When I start the 7-day juice fast I will keep you posted.
I know what to do and how to do it. Now I will go and do the right thing.
Have a wonderful weekend!