Saturday, September 26, 2009

Discussion: Favorite Natural Products



It is time for another meeting in the Raw Food Lounge. Today's discussion is about our favorite natural products. I'll begin by telling you my favorites. Feel free to share your favorite natural products too.

Favorite Natural Products

  1. Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps.  Dr. Bronner's is used for everything (showering, shampooing my hair, cleaning, and laundry).  I exfoliate my skin with a mixture of tea tree liquid soap and baking soda.
  2. Jason Natural Products.  I love the biotin shampoo and conditioner.  See my review of the incredible duo.
  3. Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil.  I use this on my face, hair and body.  Sometimes I use it as a deodorant. **I use this in my smoothies too.
  4. Auromere.  I love this toothpaste.
  5. Burt's Bees Lip Balms.  The only lip balm I use.  It works very well.
  6. Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Shea Butter Body Wash.  I love this body wash.  See my review on this product.
  7. Shea Terra Organics Organic Shea Butter and Moroccan Clay.  I love their shea butter.  You can feel the moroccan clay working on your face.  These products are awesome.
  8. Royal Roots Herbal Moisture Glaze.  Keeps my hair soft, supple and moisturized.
  9. EcOver Dishwashing Liquid.  I love this and won't use anything else.
  10. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss.  Love the way this feels on my lips
Well, that's it.  Feel free to share your favorite natural products with us.  We'd love to know.

Have a beautiful day!