It is time for another Raw Food Lounge Discussion. You do not have to be a raw food vegan to join the discussion. If you have a topic that you would like to discuss, please let me know.
Discussion for Today
What changes have you noticed with yourself since switching to a healthier way of eating?
Changes I've noticed.
- Clearer skin that has an amazing glow. I never had this before until I changed my diet. I get a lot compliments on my skin.
- More energy. I'm always on the go and don't get sleepy and tired during the day.
- Body odor. I don't wear any deodorant..sometimes I use coconut oil, but it is rare that I do that.
- No stinking poo. Poo is another word for bile movements. I'm amazed that there is no awful smell. The smell is earthy and I can live with that. You are what you eat!
- Better digestion and easy pooing. I don't have a problem with constipation. Pooing is very quick and fast. Now that's what I'm talking about.
- No stinking breath. I have good smelling breath. No dragon breath here, unless I eat garlic/onions.
- Maintain a healthy weight. My weight is stable and I no longer carry around 30-40 lbs of extra weight. It feels good to weigh what I weighed 20 years ago. (110 lbs)
- Happy and content. I am very content with my life, more now than ever before. I have my trials and troubles, but they get me down.
Have a day full of love and peace!