Saturday, September 19, 2009

Discussion: Benefits of Switching to a Healthier Diet



 It is time for another Raw Food Lounge Discussion. You do not have to be a raw food vegan to join the discussion.  If you have a topic that you would like to discuss, please let me know.

Discussion for Today

What changes have you noticed with yourself since switching to a healthier way of eating?

Changes I've noticed. 
  1. Clearer skin that has an amazing glow.  I never had this before until I changed my diet.  I get a lot compliments on my skin.
  2. More energy.  I'm always on the go and don't get sleepy and tired during the day.
  3. Body odor.  I don't wear any deodorant..sometimes I use coconut oil, but it is rare that I do that.
  4. No stinking poo.  Poo is another word for bile movements.  I'm amazed that there is no awful smell.  The smell is earthy and I can live with that.  You are what you eat! 
  5. Better digestion and easy pooing.  I don't have a problem with constipation.  Pooing is very quick and fast. Now that's what I'm talking about. 
  6. No stinking breath.  I have good smelling breath.  No dragon breath here, unless I eat garlic/onions.
  7. Maintain a healthy weight.  My weight is stable and I no longer carry around 30-40 lbs of extra weight.  It feels good to weigh what I weighed 20 years ago. (110 lbs)
  8. Happy and content.  I am very content with my life, more now than ever before.  I have my trials and troubles, but they get me down.
Let us know the changes you have noticed since switching to a healthier way of eating.

Have a day full of  love and peace!