Thursday, September 3, 2009

Current Reading List


I am an avid reader and there is hardly a time when you will find me reading one book at a time. I love to read! Below is a list of the books that I am currently reading and I also share with you why I am reading these books.
  • The Juice Fasting Bible by Sandra Cabot, M.D - I am learning more about juice fasting and the awesome benefits that come with juice fasting. Not only that, I am learning what I need to do during a juice fast. Fascinating stuff! I will juice fast soon and I'll keep you posted.
  • Virgin Coconut Oil by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy of Tropical Tradition - I am learning about virgin coconut oil and how it is made. A lot goes into making this coconut oil. It is amazing! I will do a review soon, so be on the look out for the book review.
  • Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett - This book is a recent purchase and I can't put it down. I purchased this book to gain more insight about professional blogging. It is a good reference tool for those who want to learn more about blogging and how to take your blogging to another level.
Feel free to share any books you are currently reading and why you are reading those books. I'd love to know!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Learn more about what I'm reading by clicking the links below.