Monday, September 7, 2009

Ageless Beauty

Some people expect to be sickly and frail when they reach 65-70 years old. It seems to be the norm in our society because that is what we see. But it doesn't have to be that way.

Well, guys, it's all in what you put in your mouth and how you treat your body. It is so simple and it's the simple things make biggest differences in our lives.

I know people who are in their mid-40s and 50s who look like they are much older and they don't feel well at all. When I see this, there is something inside of me that screams, CHANGE YOUR DIET AND LIVE, but I can't get the words out.

Sometimes, people ask me what they can do to improve their health and I tell them. After I tell them, they will say, "Girl, I can't do that." Change is something that one has to make up in his/her mind to do and if it is not in the mind to change, then there will be no change.

Below is a video of Mimi Kirk. Ms. Kirk is 71 years old, does not have any aches and pains and takes no medications. She is an Ageless Beauty and is the Sexiest Vegetarian over 50!

Be inspired and motivated to move into making those necessary changes to be all you can be.

Have an awesome day! :)