Saturday, August 29, 2009

Raw Food Restaurant Discussion


Hello everyone! Every Saturday we will meet in the Raw Food Lounge to have open discussions about raw food and health topics. If you have a topic you would like to discuss, please email me evelynparham@gmail.com.

My First Raw Food Restaurant Experience

Last Saturday, I had my first Raw Food Restaurant experience at Life Grocery and Cafe. I was so excited!

I ordered raw living soft tacos. I could hardly wait to receive my food. I was impressed with the presentation of the food, even though it was in a take-out box.

I had two soft tacos with sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, salsa, and ginger dressing. I took my first bite of the taco and it tasted bad. I'm thinking, maybe it is suppose to taste like this and eventually my taste buds will adjust. My taste buds never adjusted.

The taco filling was made from sunflower seeds which had a bitter taste. The guacamole and salsa were flavorless. The ginger dressing the waitress recommended was not good at all. I was very disappointed.

To the Raw Food Lounge

Tell us about your first raw food restaurant experience and share a few of your favorite restaurants with us. We newbies would love to know.

Have an awesome Saturday!