Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 4 - The Pretzels Got Me


Day 4 of the 21 Day Raw Food Challenge

I must admit that being 100% in this challenge has not been too hard for me. I thought I understood what emotional eating meant until I experienced it yesterday on Day 4 of the challenge. Some of you may be wondering, how and what is Evelyn talking about? Well, here is my story.

I have been a little stressed lately, having to take my daughter to her medical appointments and at times it can all be a bit overwhelming for me, but never the less, I keep on moving. Anyway...long story short, I gave into eating some pretzels on yesterday and I now know that I was dealing with my emotions by eating those pretzels. Let me admit, I enjoyed eating those pretzels so much, but I did not feel too well afterwards. I felt sick mentally and physically. I believe I have had my last fight with the pretzel man. I have power over you Mr. Pretzel and I am in control. You will no longer enter my Body, My Temple. My health is at stake and when it comes to my health, I am in control. For more about my story, please click this link "The Pretzels Got Me."

Happy Hump Day! :)