Monday, July 20, 2009

High School Reunion - Food for Thought


I usually post an inspirational quote for Mondays so that we can start our week on a positive note, but I wanted to tell you guys that I will be attending my 20 year class reunion this weekend. I am a little nervous about seeing my fellow classmates, but I know it will be fun.

I wasn't the most popular kid in high school. It was a very awkward and uncomfortable time for me. One thing I know for sure is, I'm not what I use to be. Meaning that I feel and look great because of the changes I've made. Most of all I have a positive outlook on life. I couldn't say that 10 years ago. I've discovered that our words and our thoughts shape what and who we become.

I encourage anyone who desires to make healthy lifestyle changes to go for it...it is never too late. Change does not happen over night, but know that change will happen. We must stick to our plan and keep our eyes on the prize. Perseverance and Patience is the key.

Food for Thought Quote:
"Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are." Anthelme Brillat-Savarian (1755-1826).

It is not only the food that tells what you are, but the things you let enter into your mind, eyes, and ear gates too.

Have an awesome Monday!!