Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil


One of my Raw Food friends told me about Tropical Tradition's coconut oil. Their coconut oil is organic, by the way.

I visited the website and noticed I can also follow them on Twitter. I now follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter and you can too if you like. That particular day, I noticed they were giving away a 32 oz. product sample and the book on Virgin Coconut Oil to those who are bloggers. I immediately jumped on this, because I would love to try a different coconut oil.

My friend has recently received her order and she told me it is the best coconut oil she has ever used and that she couldn't believe she didn't purchase it sooner. The way she described this wonderful coconut oil made me want to have it immediately in my possession. After I receive my sample, I will let you know how I like it.

Below is a video where Mr. Underground Wellness shares the benefits of coconut oil. Enjoy!