Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sticking to Your Raw Food Goal

I am currently reading The Raw Life: Becoming Natural in an Unnatural Word by Paul Nison. I found some tips in Paul's book that will help me keep my eyes on my raw food goal and I would like to share those tips with you.

Eating
  • Avoid overeating.
  • Eat only one kind of fat per day.
  • Eat only during day light.
  • Don't eat two fruit meals in a row.
  • Drink a great deal of water upon rising, and throughout the day.
  • Think before you eat.
  • Concentrate on the food.
  • Avoid talking when you have food in your mouth.
  • Follow food combining guidelines.
  • Have a fun meal.
Cleansing
  • Fruits with seeds are more cleansing than fruits with pits.
  • Skin brush your body.
Other Tips
  • Only speak positive words.
  • Get proper sleep and rest.
  • Don't use an alarm clock. This is a bad habit.
  • Engage in some form of exercise everyday, if you have time.
  • If you feel tired when waking up, you didn't get enough sleep.
This information can be found in The Raw Life, written by Paul Nison.

Have a good day!