I am currently reading The Raw Life: Becoming Natural in an Unnatural Word by Paul Nison. I found some tips in Paul's book that will help me keep my eyes on my raw food goal and I would like to share those tips with you.
- Avoid overeating.
- Eat only one kind of fat per day.
- Eat only during day light.
- Don't eat two fruit meals in a row.
- Drink a great deal of water upon rising, and throughout the day.
- Think before you eat.
- Concentrate on the food.
- Avoid talking when you have food in your mouth.
- Follow food combining guidelines.
- Have a fun meal.
- Fruits with seeds are more cleansing than fruits with pits.
- Skin brush your body.
- Only speak positive words.
- Get proper sleep and rest.
- Don't use an alarm clock. This is a bad habit.
- Engage in some form of exercise everyday, if you have time.
- If you feel tired when waking up, you didn't get enough sleep.
This information can be found in The Raw Life, written by Paul Nison.
Have a good day!