While I am typing this post, I am also drinking my morning warm lemon water. This marks day 1 for me and I will soon make this a daily practice.
Try drinking warm lemon water the very first thing in the morning. It is very cleansing for the body and it gets things moving.
Lemons are also known as "citrus limon." The lemon has a pH of 2 to 3, but don't worry about that, when the lemon enters the body, it alkalizes. It doesn't remain acidic in the body.
Lemons are good antiseptics and they stimulate the digestive system which aids in elimination.
The lemon has been around for a long time and it is used for many different things. The lemon probably appeared first in India, Northern Burma, and China and simply spread abroad.
Side Note: Life is in the seeds. If we collect the seeds from our fruits and veggies and other plants and return them back to mother Earth, then we should never lack for anything.
Warm Lemon Water
- Lemon water helps cleanse and remove toxins out of the body.
- Helps relieve digestive issues (gas, constipation, bloating, heartburn, etc)
- Decreases the amount of mucus in the body
- Helps balance the pH in the body
- Aids in stopping nose bleeds
- Removes buildup in your hair (clarifies)
- Diuretic..helps flush out toxins and bacteria
- High in Vitamin C
Now that you know some of the benefits of lemon water, I encourage you to add lemon water to your list of daily beverages. Make this a way of life!
Enjoy your Saturday!