Who is Dr. T?
Dr. T is a holistic scientist who educates doctors and the public about nutritional and environmental, functional medicine (science-based holistic approaches to diagnosis and therapy), and disease prevention via natural lifestyle and dietary modification.
Dr. T is a Medical Doctor trained in Europe and the United States (licensed in Europe), is board-certified with the American Board of Oxidative Medicine, with the American Board of Nutrition, and a candidate with the American Board of Chelation Therapy.
For more information about Dr. T, visit his website. You can also find Dr. T in 3 videos on YouTube.
10 Foods to Include in Your Diet
- Green leafy vegetables EVERYDAY. (a large handful or more)~ easy to get if you do a green smoothie
- Large fruit salad EVERYDAY. (you can add a few pumpkin seeds, sesame butter/ dried fruit). Or you can eat fruit throughout the day.
- Crucifies EVERYDAY (2 handfuls of your fist) ~ broccoli, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, nappa cabbage, bok choy, brussel sprouts, radish greens, mustard greens, turnip greens
- 2-4 Heaping Tablespoons (nuts/seeds) EVERYDAY. Nuts/seeds must always be raw.
- Big colorful/rainbow vegetable salad EVERYDAY.
- Fats EVERYDAY. (olives, coconut milk, coconut oil, fruit oils). If you have coconut oil, only have it 3 times a week.
- Legumes 3-5 times a week (not soy and peanuts). ~lentils, peas, garbanzo, aduzki (make sure these are sprouted, but if you want to cook, then cook in water).
- Algae 3/4 times a week. ~kelp, nori, dulse, etc. (organically grown)
- Sprouted/cooked grains without gluten a few times a week. ~quinoa, buckwheat, oats, barley etc. (serving size, the size of your fist)
- Steamed vegetables EVERYDAY if your are not satisfied with following items 1-9.
2 very minor foods that one can also include in his/her diet is wild edible plants and flowers from foraging and don't worry about the dirt or even eating a few insects. For more information about wild edible plants visit Foraging Pictures.