Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Living Person Eating Living Foods


The longer I'm on the raw living food journey the more I learn and I simply want to share my thoughts with you about a few things.

When I first started on this journey, I thought I had to have the super foods, which can get quite expensive. I spent hundreds of dollars, boy do I feel like a fool, but we live and learn.

Along the way, I have learned to eat the best and freshest foods possible. I do have spirulina, chlorella and bee pollen, but I will not purchase any more additional supplements.
I believe that if I eat a variety of living foods then I should not need any supplements. I will get everything I need from the raw living foods.

I'm not for or against super foods, but for me I choose not to base my diet on consuming super foods. I am a firm believer that everyone has to do what is best for his/her body. If you feel that you need certain supplements/super foods, then by all means do what you feel is best.

The longer I am on this journey, the more I realize that living foods are the key to obtaining optimal health. Good health is not found in a bottle, it is ultimately found in living foods.

Feel free to share what you have learned on your journey (raw food, vegan, vegetarian, etc). I would love to know!

Peace and blessings,

P.S. Side note~ I worked in the garden one day last week...worked up a sweat...and was amazed to not have any smelly arm pits and I don't wear deodorant.