Thursday, May 14, 2009

Falling off Raw



I'm good at encouraging others and telling them to hang in there and not be too hard on themselves, but there are times when I need to heed my own advice. The time is NOW!

I strayed a little from the eating raw living foods and I can tell a difference in my body. I feel sluggish, tired and heavy internally. This feeling has got to go. I'm taking my own advice and not being hard on myself. I need to regroup and get my mental in check.

Reading and being absorbed in raw living foods and health topics everyday makes it easier for me to stay on this raw food journey. When I slack off in my readings, I have issues. I must stay connected with my friends who are on the raw food journey too, because I get strength from them.

I've been a little slack in posting to this blog, but I will strive to post everyday, which will motivate me to keep my mind on this lifestyle change.

The journey is hard, but I will not give up. I'm tying a knot at the end of the rope and holding on. I will NOT let go!!

Peace to everyone,