Thursday, April 30, 2009

How my Garden Grows

Spring is in the air and people are getting their garden prepared for a great harvest. I am one of those people.

Working in the garden has been such a wonderful experience for me. I get exercise and there is no stress. Gardening is a great way to get your mind off stressful things and to become one with nature.

Here is what I have planted and will plant in the near future.

Green and purple cabbage, okra,tomatoes, collard greens, swiss chard, chicory, spinach, zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, red and yellow bell peppers, strawberries, blueberries, garlic, dill, cilantro, green beans, watermelon, honeydew melon, lettuces, carrots, onion, stevia, rosemary, basil, thyme.

I'm eager to see how this all turns out.

Check out how my garden is growing so far.