Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Cleaning with the Master Cleanse


I have decided to postpone participating in the 100 Day Raw Fu Challenge to do some much needed spring cleaning. I made it through the first 4 days of the raw food challenge, but I am putting that on hold to join Healthy Lifestyles in the Master Cleanse.

During the 4 days of the raw food challenge, I had cravings for junk foods that I don't usually eat. I gave in to those cravings (bad girl). A cleanse will get me back on track and help me be prepared for eating a diet consisting fresh living foods.

On tomorrow (April 20), I will begin the Master Cleanse and I plan to cleanse for 10 days or more. I have done the Master Cleanse before and felt amazing afterwards.

Our bodies are like our cars. If we don't have the routine maintenance done (tune-ups, oil changes, fluid checks , etc) on our cars, then it will soon let us down/stop running all together. Well our bodies are like that too. If we don't do routine maintenance on our bodies, which involves cleansing and fasting, then our bodies will break down.

I will keep you updated on my progress. If you are interested in the Master Cleanse, please visit the Raw Food Site .

Until next time...