Monday, April 20, 2009

My Reading List

My Aunt Shirley use to say, "Tootie, you're a bookworm.  You always have your head in a book." Well, I have always loved books, since I was a little girl and I still love them today.

While doing the Master Cleanse, I will catch up on some reading.  I plan to take notes and share my thoughts with you.  Check out my books.



I have more books too, but these are the ones I will start with first.  I have a lot of reading on my plate.  I'd better get busy.  I will start with 12 Steps to Raw Foods by Victoria Boutenko, since I'm almost finished anyway.  

I plan to purchase a new book, by Paul Nison, The Daylight Diet. (out this summer)  After I get this book, then I will slow down on purchasing books.  Yeah, right!  I'm sure I'll find other books to add to my library.

Do you have any books that you're reading now or would like to finish reading?  Please share!  I promise you, I won't make a mad dash to the bookstore.

Until next time...