Monday, April 13, 2009

Have Your Own Raw Food Experience

I had a nice chat with my friend, Starla, author of the Healthy Lifestyles blog and she opened my eyes to a lot of things. Every person is an individual and has to find his/her own way when making dietary changes. A lesson learned and a message well received. Thank you, Starla!

I have been trying different ways of eating the raw food diet and have had to do some tweaking. Finding the right way to eat for me, has been a challenge, but I think I've found my way. I'm listening to my body, as well as, following my heart. I am truly having my own experience. I have learned to use the information that works for me and to leave the rest alone.

I encourage each of you to pay close attention to what your body says and to take heed to what it tells you. You can't go wrong doing that!

Until next time...