Friday, April 24, 2009

Ending the Master Cleanse


I started the Master Cleanse in Monday, April 20th and decided to end the cleanse on today, April 24th. I have been doing the cleanse for 4 days.

I drank some orange juice yesterday evening and this morning I will have water and orange juice. Later today, I will introduce fruits that are packed with water, which should be easy to digest.

Some people have asked my why I'm ending the Master Cleanse. Well, let me state for the record that I have felt good and my energy-level has been great. I have not had any major problems.

The main reason I am ending the cleanse is because of my weight. I am concerned that I will weigh under 100 lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 102.5 lbs. If I continue the cleanse for the full 10 days, then I know I will be under 100 lbs.

I realize that weight will be released during the cleanse and will return once I start eating again, but when I return to eating, I will eat mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, along with nuts and seeds. I don't believe my weight will increase too quickly.

I don't blame my getting smaller on the Master Cleanse. I was small before doing the Master Cleanse, but have gotten even smaller since I've been doing the cleanse. Which is expected!
I believe that we all must do internal cleansing. I've been over doing it a little. Any questions, send me an email (tootiegrrl@yahoo.com).

Have a great weekend!