Friday, February 20, 2009

Raw Food Mentor - Frederic Patenaude

Frederic Patenaude is one of my Raw Food mentors and and he is now following me on Twitter.  I am totally blown away!  Like totally rad man!  (LOL)...

Fred has great information about how to maintain eating raw foods and how to do it successfully.  His information makes a lot of sense to me.  I have links to Fred's website on my blog.  Check it out when you have a chance. 

Below is a link to a blog post written by Fred about "Being Mad as Hell" at the raw food movement.  Check it out!  http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=210 

Fred received almost 150 comments on his first blog post, about being "Mad as Hell" as a result he posted a response to answer questions about the low-fat raw food diet.  Here is the link to his follow-up post.    http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=211

I have learned a lot about the raw food lifestyle through trial and error and I am still learning.  I am thankful that it did not take me years to find out how to be successful at eating a raw food diet.  I want my eating of raw foods to be a way of life for me and not just a diet or a fad. 

There is so much information out here about eating raw foods.  We must find mentors who have been successful in living the raw food lifestyle and follow our heart.

Best wishes and much success to everyone!!