Ms. Sweetie (Sabrina) the author of the Sweetie Raw Food Goodness blog nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award and I would like to say, "Thank You" for honoring me with this award. I have met some very good people during my short time blogging. I appreciatel all the support, encouragement and awesome information that I receive from all of you. I learn so much from all of you.
I must tell you (7) things that I love and to also nominate (7) other bloggers for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
(7) Things that I love
- God...without Him, there would be no me.
- Husband...he has always encouraged me to follow my dreams, supports me on my raw food journey and loves me just the way I am.
- Daughter...she keeps me grounded and to appreciate the simple things in life. I enjoy every day that we share together, because I know tomorrow is not promised. Cease the day, for it is ours.
- People...are beautiful gems to me. I treasure every experience that I have with people (good/bad).
- Inspiring & Encouraging...others to follow their dreams and to tell them that they can make it.
- Mangoes...when God made mangoes, I know had me in mind. (yum..yum..)
- Green Smoothies...are the simply the best.
I have to nominate (7) other bloggers for this award. I follow many different blogs that discuss a variety of topics that are of interest to me, so this award not only includes Raw Food bloggers, but Other bloggers that I have met along the way. If I did not nominate you, know that I love you too.
Living the Fruity Life with Sarah(http://livingfruity.blogspot.com/)
Sarah was one of the first raw food bloggers I connected with and has been so supportive and encouraging. **I know you have already been nominated, but I feel you had to be nominated again. :)
Raw Hope with Hopi (http://rawhope.wordpress.com/)
Hopi is such a sweet lady. I don't remember how we connected,
but I do know we have so much in common. I enjoy Hopi's blog posts and
videos on YouTube. (rawhope)
Raw Vegan Foodie with Liz (http://veganfoodi.blogspot.com/)
Liz has a beautiful blog. Her photos of the gourmet raw treats she makes are amazing. Those photos make my mouth water every time I see them.
Character Corner with AttorneyMom (http://charactercorner.blogspot.com/)
Attorney Mom has a very informative and inspirational blog. We found each other on YouTube and we've been following for a while.
Sophia, Naturally with Sophia (http://naturallysophia.blogspot.com/)
Sophia has a very informative and interesting blog about her life featuring her natural hair. Very creative with her blog posts.
My Second Trial with Herby (http://herby-mysecondtrial.blogspot.com/)
I met Herby on MyblogLog. Herby has a beautiful photo blog of pictures he has taken in Germany and in other countries. His photos are amazing!
Rawdawg Rory with Rory (http://rawdawgrory.com/)
I think I first met Rory on the Raw Fu group and have been a follower ever since.
Rory is a raw food chef and his food looks scrumptious. He also makes and sells
smoothie jar bags. Rory, I will purchase one soon. :)
To all those who I nominated for this award, please nominate (7) bloggers for the Kreativ Blogger Award and tell us (7) things you love. Thank you!