Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God's Food Heals


I recently finished a 7-day green smoothie detox. There are some amazing things that have happened to me since completing this green smoothie detox. Check out the list below:
  1. Smoother, softer younger looking skin
  2. Slimmer
  3. Junk food crave gone, bye-bye
  4. More energy
  5. Sleep better
  6. Feel good overall
Think this list is something, I have a miracle to report. Men who read my blog, this may not be of interest to you, but if you have a special lady in your life, then you may want to continue reading so that you can share this information.

About 6 years ago, I was diagnosed with fibroid tumors. They had never given me any problems. After my first child, my doctor told me to expect heavier menstrual cycles. When the doc told me that, I was thinking to myself, yeah, that's what you think. Little did he know, that I was going to heal this condition, naturally. Well, the doc was right, but here is where the story changes. Hold on to your laptop and brace yourself...Are you ready?

After completing the green smoothie detox, I am noticing healing in my menstrual cycle. The fibroids feel smaller and my tummy is getting flatter than ever and my menstrual cycle is the best it has ever been.

I was not accepting the doc's prognosis for my life. I took charge of my health and life with guidance from God and began eating his foods more and more. God's food is the best food, whole and natural. God's food heals!!