Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update - Raw Food Journey

The raw fu challenge has been going well for me.  My only problem is snacking on foods that I like and eating sweets.  That is going to stop.  I have control over this and it will end.  It has to.  I haven't been posting lately, because I have been working on another blog site that I think will suit me better.  Once, I have that blog site ready, then I will delete this blog and begin using the other one.   I haven't even been posting many youtube videos lately.  I have lost my drive for making videos on youtube at this time.  A few people have caused me to slow my roll on making youtube videos.  I have chosen to take a break from making youtube videos and focus on other projects that I have going on.  Anyway, that is enough blogging for now.