Thursday, December 18, 2008

Raw Food...Inspiration

I was online today, trying to find other people who are raw foodist. It gets lonely being the only one eating raw foods. Online is a good way to connect and meet others who have similar interests. Some people in my immediate circle, think that I am weird, because I eat so different from them. It gets lonely on this journey, but I know there are other people across this country who eat a raw food diet. When I see pictures of people online or in books who are raw foodist, I see a beautiful glow about them.

I found a young lady online and her name is Tanisha Marshall. I strolled on over to her website and navigated through her site and was inspired. I wanted to share her website because she has an inspirational story about how and why she started eating raw foods. After reading Tanisha's story, I am convinced that I am on the right path. I want others to read Tanisha's story. You will truly be inspired by this young lady. Here is her website and I know you will be inspired. Until next time....