Saturday, December 13, 2008

My new found love...coconut oil!

My new found love is love is coconut oil. It has some awesome benefits and I would like to share those with you. If you are interested in learning more about coconut oil, this is a great book listed below :


I am low in my raw, extra virgin coconut oil and ran to the grocery store to pick up some organic coconut oil. This is the kind that I purchased.







I really did not know there was a difference, but there is. I sat back and kept looking at the jar of oil and I thought to myself "this oil sure looks different from my virgin oil and it did not have the smell of fresh coconuts. Wait a minute, what's the difference here? I got online and started doing a little researching and found out that I had purchased the wrong type of coconut oil. I need extra virgin, cold pressed, unrefined oil, but I had purchased refined. What a relief? I found out the truth. I can hardly wait to make my trip to the health food store to purchase right type of coconut oil. I will be a happy camper.


Coconut oil is referred to as nature's elixir. I try to take 2 tablespoons everyday, but one can take up to 4 tablespoons a day. You might ask, what can coconut oil do for me? Well, check out Dr. Mercola's video and see for your self. Until next time...