Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Is Raw Chocolate Good for You?


I really do not know if raw cacao is good or bad for you.  All I can go on is how it has made me feel.  I have the raw cacao nibs, beans and powder and haven't eaten them very much.  I probably loss my money again, but I'm learning as I go what works best for me.  

When I first ate raw cacao, I had a very bad headache.  After having the headache, I stayed away from it for a while.  Then I gave it another try, but it still did not agree with me.  I've also read that chocolate can make one acidic too.  

Be careful when eating certain super foods and pay attention to what your body tells you.  We ultimately have to be our own food police and I am learning that I must always listen to what my body says.  Here is a link that someone shared on the Raw Fu group about raw chocolate.