Saturday, December 13, 2008

Falling off the Bandwagon

Just wanted to share that I am fasting today. I ate some junk food for a meal yesterday (pizza), yep, I did. I feel bad about it, but I will persevere and start again. Today, we are going to the farmer's market and I plan to buy more things in bulk, like bananas. Thanks, Living the Fruity Life!

Whenever you fail in something, get up dust yourself off and start again. That's what I am doing. I am regrouping. I have a lot of books on the subject of raw food and I have to get back to reading these books, because the books really help me stay focused. I guess that's it.

I have some new blog accounts that I have recently started, come by and visit me from time to time. One of the blogs is about natural hair, but it will also focus on living a natural lifestyle (natural products, natural hair, skin, etc) and the other blog is more about eating healthy where I share a host of topics. I'm excited about these blogs. Okay that's it. Until next time...

http://valerieprather.typepad.com/tootie_is_fruity/

http://valerieprather.typepad.com/natural_beauty_solutions/