Monday, November 17, 2008

Peas on Earth - Day 2


November 16, 2008. Today was an exciting day for me because I got to see my college roommate from back in the day. I guess you can say we had a mini-reunion. We plan to attend the homecoming next year and simply have a ball. I did not attend church and felt good taking a break from the church service. Sometimes we need a break from church and people in general.

Today, I did not have a smoothie, because I am getting a little tired of drinking smoothies. My first meal was so good. I had a fruit salad and I was satisfied. I snacked on grapes while driving up to see my college roommate and drank water. When I returned home, I had salad that was very good.

I have a problem with sweets and they got the best of me today. I ate some cookies and they were good. Ms. Starla told me not to be too hard on myself. I will just do better tomorrow. All in all I can say it was a very good day for me.

P.S. Is it normal to have a lot of flatulence. I did not have this problem until I started eating raw foods?